Practical Driving Test Pass Certificate
The Examiner will be looking for a good driver, based on safety not necessarily experience. He will allow the candidate up to 15 minor faults before failing.
The driving test will last between 38 and 40 minutes; during which the candidate will be asked:
- To read a new style number plate at a distance of 20 metres
- Two vehicle safety questions
- 20 minutes of independent driving, following a sat nav. or road signs
- One manoeuvre from the following: a) parallel park at the side of the road b) parking in a bay – either driving in and reversing out, or reversing in and driving out (the examiner will tell you which) c) pulling up on the right-hand side of the road, reverse 2 car lengths and rejoin the traffic safely
- A controlled stop (one in three driving tests)
At the end of the test (in the car park) the examiner will give you the result of the test and some feedback with regard your test.
The “tell me” question will be asked at the test centre, before you start driving.
The “show me” question will be asked while you are driving.
The fee for the Practical Driving Test is currently £62.00
£62.00 fee for the practical driving test.
Call us on 0800 074 1717