Standard driving lessons
Beginners / Novice Tuition Driving Lessons and Courses
Structured driving lessons designed for the pupil with little, or no driving experience.
17 Plus driving instructors are trained to cope with all situations concerning the nervous beginner; as well as pupils who have had some driving lessons and need to be treated at a different level of instruction. At whatever stage they are at, all pupils will be scheduled on a course to suit their needs.
- We offer 60, 90 & 120 minute lessons for your convenience at our normal rate of £24.00 per hour
- All instructors will do their utmost to arrange lessons in a flexible way, working in with your work/college schedule.
- Course fees are on a pay-as-you-go basis- no need to block book!
- Discounted lessons available for the complete beginner - no need to block book!
- Hazard perception and theory test training will be included in each course FREE of charge.
Courses for the Partly Trained / Refresher Lessons
17 Plus can tailor courses for pupils who are almost to test standard; have failed a test in the past; or perhaps have a full licence, haven't driven for a while and may need their confidence boosting; or pupils who simply want to update their skills – perhaps to obtain an advanced qualification or even to train as an Instructor
Whatever your situation - we can help.
OUR DRIVING LESSONS ARE ON A ONE-TO-ONE BASIS WITH NO CAR SHARING
Other related courses
Contact us today
Our friendly customer support staff will be pleased to answer any queries you have, and help you decide which is the best course for you to take.
Simply call us on 0800 074 1717 / 01603 488538.
Or or Use the contact us page.